Monday, February 25, 2013

Yes, your eyes don’t deceive you…



I AM actually posting on a Monday again. I've been kinda slacking on the whole media thing over the last couple of weeks (okay maybe a month or so). I think my post every day for the month of November kinda burned me out. I've been literally scrapping by on the whole blog thing ever since. (Mental note to self don’t overdo it on stuff even the stuff ya like!)

Anywho…my whole thought process on today’s post was to be about Hailey’s increasing song requests for bed time. The old standards are no longer enough for her….yes she has already figured out how to prolong the bed time routine! She comes up with the most random song requests. I have now had to resort to hunting down lyrics on the internet and printing them out so I can sing songs to her.



The latest two I just looked up today are the words to The Tigger Song and Minnie’s Bow-tique. Before this latest request, we've been singing the Thomas the Tank Engine song and the old Mickey Mouse song. There is NO earthly way that I’m going to remember the words to all of these songs just off the top of my head.

I do have to say though…bedtime with her is one of my favorite times of the day!

 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.