Monday, June 18, 2012

Striving for Perfection…

I love this pic...found it on Pinterest!
I can’t help it, it’s in my nature! I can fully admit that I am a recovering OCD momma. Even with five kids, I can still find it rearing its ugly head.

At least the baby isn’t crawling on the floor any more... she would end up with dirty spots on the knees of her clothes. Ya don’t think that didn’t drive me batty? (That was even after mommy sweeping and cleaning the floors on a daily basis.)
I can’t believe I’m admitting that to everyone, but it’s true.

The reason I bring it up is because I find it meandering over to my blog… I look around at all these awesome blogs and think am I measuring up…I could be doing this or I could be doing that to improve it. Anyone who’s looked upon my little slice of heaven can attest that I‘ve changed the layout, color scheme and content about 50 million times since it began.

When I’m not altering the set-up of the blog I actually write. I’m thinking maybe I should just be doing some more of that, and then I might be able to write more than once a week. I have no idea how some you write every day!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.