Monday, October 15, 2012

Memoirs of Megan has a Blog Angel…and it’s ME

CraftboticBlogAngels

 
I don’t know about ya’ll, but taking part in these little interactive get-togethers is AWESOME! My latest and greatest adventure has been The Blog Angels in conjunction with Rosie @ Craftbotic.

Over the last two weeks I’ve been showing some bloggy love to Megan @ Memoirs of Megan (what I call love, ya’ll might call stalking…but it’s all in the name of bein’ an angel…a BLOG Angel that is!). I’m sure she thought…who the heck is this anonymous crazy person emailing and posting on my blog??

She’s got the cutest blog and writes about all kinds of good stuff! Everyone should go check it out and give her some more love. You can visit her here!!!!!

 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.