Monday, January 14, 2013

Heebee geebee’s


Ok, I officially have the heebee geebee’s. Now I know my kids have done some gross things over the years, but yesterday my 13 y.o. did a doozey. Can we say….yuck?

So to make a long story short… The boy was making himself something for lunch and then went back to what he was doing before. I came into the kitchen to find the counter a total mess (no surprise there) and have him come back in to clean it up.

I proceed to leave the room thinking no big deal…he can wipe up the counter and be done with it. Not so much! I hear him letting the dogs in from the backyard and as I walk back into the kitchen… what do I find? I find Tyler lifting our little dog up onto the counter so he can lick the food up off of it.

Needless to say (as I refrain from tossing my own cookies)…I ask him…what are you doing? At this time Olivia decides to come back into the room and informs me that this is NOT…I repeat NOT the first time he’s done this! Can I tell you…I am STILL irked as I type this!




What have your little darlings done that has you shaking your heads?


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol...I know! I can't even tell you how many times I've cleaned the counters since yesterday.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Seriously...I had no words...and I ALWAYS have something to say! :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.