Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ahhh…to have unlimited money


One can dream…right? LOL, one of the prompts for this month was: If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I actually love living in Georgia, we have moderate temperatures for most of the year and get the occasional snow in the winter.
It’s great this time of year with the fall leaves changing and the cooler temperatures at night. We live in metro Atlanta so anything you can think of to do is here somewhere… Yet we live in the burbs so it’s still like living in a small town. I'd say that was the best of both worlds. The only downside to being in Atlanta is our horrible traffic. Granted, you do figure out how to avoid it and the best times to venture out.

Anywho…back to the question. If I had an unlimited money option where I could have multiple properties well that would be the life and I definitely would have to add a beach house. The hard part would be to choose which beach. It seems that every beach has a personality and are good at different times!
Our unlimited money awesome beach house would have to have a pool as well (I did say the unlimited money option J) We like to mix it up between the pool and the ocean. Why not do both if you can, right?

 
If you had unlimited money then that means you could travel a lot as well….then I wouldn’t technically have to pick just one location. Can ya tell I get wishy washy with too many options?? Where would you guys pick to live if you had the unlimited money option?
*The pics of Hailey are from our last trip to the beach at the end of September.
 
 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anissa! Hopped over from somewhere and new follower here. The name Hailey is at the top of our list if we have a girl next.... love it! Great blog and your daughter is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah...so glad you stopped by and joined up!
      Anissa

      Delete
  2. Ahhh yes! I love to have a beach house, it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...other than the hurricanes and all. Hope the packing is coming along!
      Anissa

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.