Friday, November 16, 2012

Good Day


source
Hailey and I had a lazy yet productive day today. The lazy part is that we stayed in our pjs till lunch… while the productive part would be that mommy has the bathroom for the bathroom makeover almost done….woot, woot! Can we say I am down to the wire on this one (I have to post it on Monday)…yikes!

Us girls didn’t even leave the house till tonight when we met daddy after work to have dinner. Yum, yum…we went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I actually hadn’t been there before…it was delicious! I had this melt in your mouth filet, but I think the scallops may have been even better. They give you so much food that we definately have enough for lunch tomorrow too.

I can’t believe Hailey wasn’t starving though…she ate a couple fries and that was it…poor little bug is teething AGAIN! Those darn teeth. Thankfully she’s almost got them all for a while cause I think we’re both about over it. BTW, the diagram source leads you to a great article by Philips on toddler/baby teething and when to generally expect those pearly whites.

source
Anywho…hope ya’ll are having a great night and a great start to the weekend!
 
 
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Ruth's Chris is amazing!!! Yum! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was even yummy for lunch today too! Hope you guys are getting your ducks in a row for the move...

      Delete
  2. I LOVE, adore really, pajama days!! I would have cleaned up too for some melt in your mouth food. Enjoy the rest today. I hope your sweetie's mouth feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya ma'am...she's doing goood. It just seems to bother her most right before bed. Hope you're having a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I hated teething so much it's the worst part of parenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and she does soooo good with it for the most part. Thank goodness we're almost through it for a couple years.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.