Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday – Nature Girl




This is her element…she absolutely loves anything and everything about being outside. She has to stop each and every time we go in and out of the house to pick stuff for her ever growing nature collection.

Not to mention, that she constantly wants to go out and play…even if it’s pouring down raining. I’m ALL about it as long as a) we don’t freeze our badonka donks off to do it and b) its not pouring down raining!

This is one of the awesome pics that our friend Kim took of Hailey the other day…I can’t pick just one that’s my favorite. If only all of us could be so photogenic….
 
 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. She is an absolute doll! I know you are very proud.
    Deborah
    www.threedawgladydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.