Monday, November 12, 2012

My motivation is…


I’m almost half-way through the month….which means that I’m almost half-way to being done with writing EVERY day. Let me tell you it’s A LOT harder than it sounds (especially over the weekend).  I mean…I love ya’ll and all, but don’t get used to this every day thing!

 
I do believe that out of all this writing that I’ve decided to increase the number of days a week that I write, but every day is waaaaayyyy too much…besides absence make the heart grow fonder…right?? <<GRIN>>



Anywho…the girl and I had a fun and busy day today. All things she already enjoys (as in shopping and more shopping). I know…I’ve taught her right! Ya’ll are not going to believe this, but the child had another growth spurt and I had to buy her new shoes…AGAIN (I just bought her some right before Halloween…aka her Cinderella shoes)!
 
 


 
 
It’s so much easier taking her shopping in a stroller she actually likes. I got a new BOB stroller the other day and the very first day I put her in it…she didn’t want to get out. Now that is saying a lot. Not to mention she loves that this stroller is pink and has to point that out to everyone.

 
 
 
Hope ya’ll enjoy the pics of the day….


 
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute and looks so happy all the time. :) I hope you are having a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are...thanks Jen. Hope yours is great as well!
      Anissa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank ya ma'am...So glad to have ya stop by!
      Anissa

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.