Sunday, November 25, 2012

Long weekend wrapped up


For those of you concerned that I was going to miss my post today….you can breathe a sigh of relief. I know I left it down to the wire for sure!! But here it goes…figured I’d wrap up that long weekend (speaking of wrapping….who has started on that one yet??).

 
I hope everyone had a great time and spent time with friends and family. I know we got to see all kinds of friends and family and had lots of great food. As you can tell from the pics…the kiddos had so much fun they all pretty much snoozed all the way home today (I need to figure out that panaram pic thing so I can get all the sleeping beauties in the pic).


 
 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great long weekend! We enjoyed our time with family in Vegas, but it's always nice to be home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya...I'm sure it'll be even better once your in your new home!

      Delete
  2. i LOVE your kitchen! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm stopping by from a giveaway. Your blog is cute, i love your layout. I hope you & the fam are having a great Monday.

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki,
      Thanks so much for stopping...glad to have ya!
      Anissa

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.