Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pics N SPAM


Source
NO….not pics of spam…he, he (I crack myself up).

It seems here lately I have been getting an ever increasing amount of spam comments. I don’t know if it’s just me or if the rest of ya’ll have felt it too.

What I’m wondering is how much these people get paid to do spam blog posts that don’t even make sense?? Yes, my goal in life is to write ineligible garbled up words on random blogs for a living…how about you?

Source
I guess having multiple spam comments on your blog is a sign that your blog is doing well…I mean if you find that someone is getting paid to get onto your site. At least I had already changed my comments to where I have to approve them (I learned that one the hard way).

Ok, I could on and on about this, but I’ll save ya’ll the pain. Sorry for the delayed post today, but the little lady and I (with the help of a friend) have been working on getting some beautiful new pics of the girl. I’m so excited….mommy’s been slackin’ on getting some good pics of her. I know, I know I give you guys my measly attempt at pictures.
Source

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I have been getting a ton of spam comments as well. It is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya...it was funny my sister texted me the minute she read this and said the same thing!

      Delete
  2. I haven't been getting spam recently. But I don't get a lot of traffic either lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...wish for more traffic and the spam will come...all in good time my friend!

      Delete
  3. I've always wondered who sends out spam. Have you ever meet someone and asked them what their job was and they said, "I'm a professional spammer"? Nope. I think it's ghosts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I literaly laughed out loud when I read that. Ya know it got to be a person...I don't know of a computer program that can do it, but who knows!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.