Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ode to a busy day...



Source
 
I do believe EVERY and I mean EVERY member of this house has something that has to be done today. We started out bright and early this morning where the 13 y.o old had a band concert/tryout.  Then we needed to do the everyday stuff to keep this house running. Not to mention mommy should have had presents for the wedding reception and birthday party tonight all done…did I?...heck no!
Source
 
Took Livie for some girl time to get our toes done (daddy stayed home while Hailey took a nap…woo hoo) and then rushed back home so daddy could take Tyler (the 13 y.o) to basketball tryouts. Oh yea, forgot to mention I did groceries this morning and cleaned house.

Siiigghhhh….the day’s not even half over yet. We have a friend of the family coming over to watch the brood so we can go to said wedding reception and birthday party tonight. I think I’m exhausted just from typing all this out.

Wish me luck!
Source

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having an amazing day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya ma'am...it was great....just SUPER busy and I didn't even list everything we did.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.