Friday, November 2, 2012

Blogging for Bloggings sake!


The theme for November's NaBloPoMo is blogging for blogging's sake. What the heck is NaBloPoMo you say? It stands for National Blog Posting Month and is brought to you by BlogHer.

My goal over the next month is to post DAILY….yikes! I don’t know how the heck I’m going to do it, but I am. Thank goodness I like most of the prompts they provide (of course the first one I was like, how the heck am I a) gonna come up with a whole post for that and b) how could I pick just one!).

Soooo, this is everyone’s fair warning…if you see some bizarro post on here…YES it is still me (He, he just kidding...no bizarre stuff)! I’ll just be broadening my horizons a bit…it can’t hurt! You lucky folks get to learn all kinds of handy dandy things about me and the fam that you never thought possible. Woo hoo…


 
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thank ya ma'am...I'm gonna try. At least we all know I can talk/write enough for ten people soooooo...that should help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like an amazing thing to do! It's hard to blog daily haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't know...my happy hiney usually only does 3 times a week. So going from 3 to 7 is HUGE!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank ya ma'am....I'm trying to do a couple days at a time so I don't accidently miss one!

      Delete
  4. Love to have ya here...thanks for joining up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come and visit.